Tualoop: the new outdoor game for the whole family!
With this ring toss game it won’t get boring. Easy, quick to learn and great fun to play!
The ring hovers like a throwing disc (up to 100ft) and bounces like a ball.
It can be played in numerous variations (e.g. field game, target throwing, golf, free play in a group) and thus becomes the perfect family and travel game, whether in the garden, in the park or on the beach.
Youtube videos are currently not loading due to your privacy settings
Made in Germany: high quality, environmentally friendly
TUALOOP – all natural
100% natural product
Play the natural way with renewable materials
The sticks are made of local beech, the ring out of wood fibre, resin, and glucose
(Arboblend® – the new material for a cleaner environment)
95% Made in Germany
The Tualoop is made entirely in Germany, with the exception of the carrying bag. The toy combines traditional craftsmanship from Niederbayern and Erzgebirge regions with newest biopolymer technology from Baden-Württemberg.
100% fair and responsible
Tualoop is produced in local workshops run by families and charitable organizations. The Tualoop carrying bag is made of 100% fair trade certified cotton in the Bags-of-Ethics factory in Pondicherry, India.
Tualoop: how to play
There are countless ways to throw the Tualoop ring and make it bounce and roll. Here are just a few basic techniques for beginners:
1. Throw the ring by pulling your arms apart evenly.
2. Make the ring fly vertically in a high curve. Aim it at the ground to make it bounce and roll.
3. Press the ring against the stick with your thumb while pointing down with it. Give it a good swing, release, and see it float it the air.
4. Hold the ring horizontally using two sticks, with your dominant arm in front. Bring the ring close to your body and then swing out with the dominant arm, releasing it like a frisbee.
5. Lay the ring flat on the ground. Place the point of the stick inside the ring and swing it forward, making the ring fly along the ground like a puck.
Use two sticks to catch the ring safely! Protect your hands by forming a triangle with the sticks!
Ways to play, from hit-the-target to team games
Game, Set, and Match
stake two rows of sticks about seven meters (20 feet) apart as pictured above
score points when your opponent fails to catch the ring, when the ring comes to a halt on the ground, or when it lands outside the field after touching the ground
each set has 15 points, it takes 3 sets to win
Also great in teams of two — alternate with your partner in catching and throwing!
stake two sets of four wooden markers directly opposite each other
feel free to increase the distance of rows for a more challenging game
hit all of your opponents sticks to win!
make your own golf course using eight sticks
choose your own distances at a terrain that suits you
for maximum fun, compete with your friends, with each person using one ring
Play Tualoop in a group of three or more
Make up your own rules and techniques and have fun!